Hinweis zu Cookies
Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Wenn Sie diese Website weiterhin nutzen, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.

Diese Meldung nicht mehr anzeigen  

Das 33. MB-Treff.de Treffen   

Hallo Gast! (einloggen/registrieren)

- Hauptseite -
- Umbauanleitungen -
- Tipps und Tricks -
- Fachbegriffe -
- Ersatzteilpreise -
- Codes -
- Usercars -
- Treffenbilder -
- F1-Tippspiel -
- Topliste -

- FORUM -
- Browserplugins -

Fan-Shop- SHOP -

Impressum
Datenschutz
©2024 MB-Treff.de

MB-Treff.de/Forum » ~~ Modellbezogen ~~ » A-Klasse (W168) » hallo could you HELP ME??

Registrieren Login Passwort? Hilfe Suche Memberherkunft Statistiken Spiele

Das Board hat insgesamt:7832 Mitglieder             184 Besucher gerade online

Thema: hallo could you HELP ME??

Druckversion des Themas Druckversion des Themas

[ - Neues Thema - ]      [ - Antworten - ]
Seiten (1): [1]
lukadelsol besucht im Moment nicht das Board. lukadelsol
i guys .. im luka and im italian i have find this forum...i dont speack german...but only a little bit of english...
i m 24 and i have a friend whit TUNING A klass w 168...

we are looking for long time this front headlights...they are fantastic but it impossible find some shop that sell this kind of front lights for w168...

i show you this pics...maybe somebody of you know the owner of this A klass..or somebody know where i can find this front head lights...

please help us!!!

you can contact me on lucaspadano@hotmail.com or here on this forum thank you
Dateianhang nur für Mitglieder sichtbar.
24.02.2007, 18:58 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 8 | SMART
look this weblink photos... al name of photos is "BARRET.DE"...but i dont find this web site...please help me...thank you

http://it.altavista.com/image/results?itag=ody&q=barret+mercedes&mik=photo&mik=graphic&mip=all&mis=all&miwxh=all
24.02.2007, 19:04 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 8 | SMART
Andretti besucht im Moment nicht das Board. Andretti
7.Treffenorganisator
Auto: SLK 200k (r170)
Hello,
the last Owner and Builder of this very nice Car is Barret, a Member of MB-Treff.de. I think ,he will Contact you if he look at this Thread.

24.02.2007, 19:14 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 4594 | Maybach-Klasse | Beitrag 1 mal editiert
Zitat:
Original von Andretti:
Hello,
the last Owner and Builder of this Car is Barret, a Member of MB-Treff.de. I think ,he will Contact you if he look at this Thread.

thank you..can you give me an email for contact him??...i really need to find this headlamps...

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!! :D
24.02.2007, 19:16 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 8 | SMART
i have try to send him a private message...please if somebody of you know mr BARRET ,please give him my email

lucaspadano@hotmail.com and tell him that im really intresting to buy this headlights for w168...

thank you guys!!! :top:
24.02.2007, 19:25 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 8 | SMART
7.Treffenorganisator
Here is his e-mail Adress, which you can find, if you use the member-Search. ich@barret.de

24.02.2007, 19:30 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 4594 | Maybach-Klasse
Zitat:
Original von Andretti:
Here is his e-mail Adress, which you can find, if you use the member-Search. ich@barret.de

ok i have send him an email too!!

thank you Andretti!

now im waiting for his response! :grübel:
24.02.2007, 19:38 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 8 | SMART
7.Treffenorganisator
One of his Websites is 2fast2furio.us

24.02.2007, 19:49 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 4594 | Maybach-Klasse
Zitat:
Original von Andretti:
One of his Websites is 2fast2furio.us

yes but dont work...and also barret.de dont work...

andretti sorry..but do you know if him have a shop or him sell this headlamps??
or Barret is only the owner of the car and him have buy the headlamps..is not him that build this headlamps??

thank you

24.02.2007, 19:51 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 8 | SMART | Beitrag 1 mal editiert
7.Treffenorganisator
Sorry I don`t know the Builder of this Headlamps. But Barret is the Moderator of the A-Class Board in this Forum. Also he will see this Thread and shurely contact you.

24.02.2007, 19:59 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 4594 | Maybach-Klasse
barret besucht im Moment nicht das Board. barret
Auto: E420 (w210)
Hello my Friend.

My Domain barret.de is not longer online with the photos, its redirected to a domain parking site because i want to sell the domain.

My car has ben sold a few weeks ago.
Here are some old pictures
http://www.mb-treff.de/usercars/index.php?id=12

Headligths :

They where made by "Vestatec" on http://www.Vmaxx.de , but they do not longer build this headlights. ;(

Maybe you will find someone who sells his lamps on Ebay Auction.

24.02.2007, 20:36 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 243 | CL-Klasse
Teilsponsor gesucht!
Zitat:
Original von barret:
Hello my Friend.

My Domain barret.de is not longer online with the photos, its redirected to a domain parking site because i want to sell the domain.

My car has ben sold a few weeks ago.
Here are some old pictures
http://www.mb-treff.de/usercars/index.php?id=12

Headligths :

They where made by "Vestatec" on http://www.Vmaxx.de , but they do not longer build this headlights. ;(

Maybe you will find someone who sells his lamps on Ebay Auction.

thank you Barret...im so sad now!!!!i will try to contact vestatec...thank you agian guys! :nein:

24.02.2007, 20:54 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 8 | SMART
barret besucht im Moment nicht das Board. barret
Auto: E420 (w210)
You maybe want to try this :)

This guy has adapted some CLK Headlights in his a-class

http://car-styling-online.de/

Bildanhang nur für Mitglieder sichtbar. 

24.02.2007, 21:01 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 243 | CL-Klasse | Beitrag 1 mal editiert
Seiten (1): [1]
[ - Zurück - Antworten - ]

Thema bewerten:
nicht lesenswert
nicht lesenswert

sehr lesenswert
sehr lesenswert
Forum-Jump:

Meinungen und Kommentare einfach ins Forum posten.