Hinweis zu Cookies
Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Wenn Sie diese Website weiterhin nutzen, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.

Diese Meldung nicht mehr anzeigen  

Das 33. MB-Treff.de Treffen   

Hallo Gast! (einloggen/registrieren)

1 Mitglied und 190 Gäste online

- Hauptseite -
- Umbauanleitungen -
- Tipps und Tricks -
- Fachbegriffe -
- Ersatzteilpreise -
- Codes -
- Usercars -
- Treffenbilder -
- F1-Tippspiel -
- Topliste -

- FORUM -
- Browserplugins -

Fan-Shop- SHOP -

Impressum
Datenschutz
©2024 MB-Treff.de

MB-Treff.de/Forum » ~~ Technik und Zubehör ~~ » Car HiFi » Comand NTG2.5 Firmware update

Registrieren Login Passwort? Hilfe Suche Memberherkunft Statistiken Spiele

Das Board hat insgesamt:7829 Mitglieder             191 Besucher gerade online

Thema: Comand NTG2.5 Firmware update

Druckversion des Themas Druckversion des Themas

[ - Neues Thema - ]      [ - Antworten - ]
Seiten (1): [1]
Grozdanov besucht im Moment nicht das Board. Grozdanov
Auto: 270 CDI (c209)
Hello,
I bought the new Firmware update CD - A171 827 41 59 26 for NTG2.5 and now I want to know how to install it? Thank you very much!
11.02.2013, 15:05 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 36 | C-Klasse
spookie besucht im Moment nicht das Board. spookie
[Moderator]
9.Treffenorganisator
Auto: E320 (w211)
Normally the Firmware CDs have the same partnumber at the beginning like the car you want to use them - a CLK for example 209. Please be sure you have the right one. If not a firmware update can kill your system.

11.02.2013, 15:57 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 8778 | Maybach-Klasse
Zitat:
Original von spookie:
Normally the Firmware CDs have the same partnumber at the beginning like the car you want to use them - a CLK for example 209. Please be sure you have the right one. If not a firmware update can kill your system.

Yes, firmware version is correct for comand ntg 2.5, but I don't know how to install. In ntg1 press and hold buttons "1", "3" and "8" and on the display write "Insert CD Update" and works! But I don't know how is in ntg2.5

11.02.2013, 16:25 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 36 | C-Klasse
Brovning besucht im Moment nicht das Board. Brovning
[Administrator]
4.+24.+33.Treffenorganis.
Auto: E300de (w213)
Hello,
press and hold the following three buttons for 10 seconds:

Bildanhang nur für Mitglieder sichtbar. 

Brovning
11.02.2013, 18:08 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 9544 | Maybach-Klasse | Beitrag 1 mal editiert
Zitat:
Original von Brovning:
Hello,

And afer that in the diplay will write "Please insert CD" ?? Thank you very much!!!

11.02.2013, 21:07 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 36 | C-Klasse
Zitat:
Original von Brovning:
Hello,
When I entered in Engineering mode and SW update menu, the button "start" is not available. I want to change world region from US to EU because the radio (Comand NTG2.5) reads only even numbers. And for installing new navigation map Comand must be EU version not US. Is that possible?
13.02.2013, 15:48 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 36 | C-Klasse | Beitrag 1 mal editiert
[Administrator]
Zitat:
Original von Grozdanov:
When I entered in Engineering mode and SW update menu, the button "start" is not available. I want to change world region from US to EU because the radio (Comand NTG2.5) reads only even numbers. And for installing new navigation map Comand must be EU version not US. Is that possible?
As far as I know, changing the region is not possible. Only by changing the whole Comand 2.5...

Why is there no update button available. Could you please upload a picture?

Brovning
13.02.2013, 19:05 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 9544 | Maybach-Klasse
Zitat:
Original von Brovning:
Zitat:
Original von Grozdanov:
As far as I know, changing the region is not possible. Only by changing the whole Comand 2.5...

Why is there no update button available. Could you please upload a picture?

On the display had two buttons - "Start Update" and "Abort" and only "Abort" was available. Maybe because I tried EU firmware to Mercedes US version. I can't upload a picture because the car is not mine.
13.02.2013, 19:34 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 36 | C-Klasse
[Administrator]
For the firmware update you need the Telematik-Update DVD and a StarDiagnosis which is online. Alternatively there must be an installed Developer-Kit on the StarDiagnosis.

If you also bought the newest Navigation DVD and the DVD is not compatible with your firmware, then you get the firmware update for free at your Mercedes authorized workshop.
The following updates are incompatible:
- version 1.1 to 4.1 or higher
- version 2.0 to 5.0 or higher

The current version is 8.0.

Brovning
15.02.2013, 10:25 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 9544 | Maybach-Klasse | Beitrag 1 mal editiert
I have StarDiagnosis but not is online and I have Telematik-Update CD (not DVD) - A171 827 41 59 which I bought in Mercedes authorized workshop for 15E. I entered in engineering mode with buttons combination which you said me and when I tried to start update, the button "start" is not available.

How to know whether I have installed Developer-Kit on the StarDiagnosis and which menus in StarDiagnosis are for Comand firmware update?

Bildanhang nur für Mitglieder sichtbar.Bildanhang nur für Mitglieder sichtbar.
15.02.2013, 12:31 Uhr Link direkt zu diesem Post anzeigen...    Posts: 36 | C-Klasse | Beitrag 2 mal editiert
Seiten (1): [1]
[ - Zurück - Antworten - ]

Thema bewerten:
nicht lesenswert
nicht lesenswert

sehr lesenswert
sehr lesenswert
Forum-Jump:

Meinungen und Kommentare einfach ins Forum posten.